Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank You


I would just like to thank everyone that came out yesterday for my presentation on "Recycled Glass". I hope all of you enjoyed yourself, as much as I did. I would also like to thank the Calgary Public Library and Patrick and Mia for helping me out so much. I hope that everyone stuck around for the movie "FRESH", as Joye went to so much work to get it in. It was really great to see everyone there.
FRESH is a movie about growing sustainable food against overwhelming odds, but it also is important for all of us to adopt a new attitude, and understand our relationship to each other, and the world. FRESH is a great movie that empowers us, by showing that we are not passive by standers, and that we are the creators of our own world, and we can change what is happening, by being responsible consumers, and only buying produce that is grown using sustainable practices.
You can view the trailer here http://www.freshthemovie.com/, and you can also ask to schedule a viewing in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment