Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Go Green in the Park


After taking my lunch to the local park (Bowness Park) and sitting down to enjoy the beautiful day, fresh air, and the sheer joy of being outside is this beautiful park. I decided to stroll around the park, getting some exercise, and enjoying the rest of my lunch.


I had not walked far, when I came across a real estate agent, who has set up in the park with his vehicle. He has a few signs up, and anyone that is interested in looking a some pictures of homes, will find this location quite peaceful.


I guess everyone needs a break, and if you can run your office from the local park, then why not. Go Green, and get in the park to work, it might change your perspective, and give you a fresh approach to whatever project your working on.


I would personally love it, if they installed wireless modems for all of us office workers, so we could move our laptop to the park and work on our Vitamin D quotas for the day, not to mention our tans...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment