Monday, August 24, 2009

ORGANIC SHAMPOO

About one year ago, I decided to go green and switched to Jason's Organic Shampoo & Conditioner. You can find their website here www.jason-natural.com

I like wearing my hair long, as it is naturally curly, and the length and weight of the hair, helps to hold it down and stop it from looking frizzy. I have tried many hair care products that are suppose to help with naturally curly hair, but so far I have found they do nothing for my hair.

Anyways, since I switched to Jasons Organic hair care products, my hair is absolutely beautiful. I do not have split or dry ends, and even my hair dresser is very impressed. It is a lot easier to control the curls, and I no longer have frizzy bad hair days.

I give Jason's Organic hair care products the thumb up!

Now, if someone could recommend a really good Organic hair dye, that lasts longer then 2 to 3 weeks, that would be great - I refuse to grow old naturally and am fighting it every step of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Herbatint hair dye and NaturColor are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post all natural products are best. Natural organic shampoo is the best for your hair.
    organic shampoo for hair loss

    ReplyDelete